Stevensville School District
Termination from Employment, Non-Renewal of Employment
The Board, after receiving the recommendations of the Superintendent, will determine the non-renewal or termination of certified and classified staff, in conformity with state statutes and applicable District policy.
- 5140 Classified Employment and Assignment
- 5255 Disciplinary Action
- § 20-3-324(2), MCA Trustee Powers and Duties
- § 20-4-204, MCA Termination of tenure teacher services
- § 20-4-206, MCA Notification of non-tenure teacher reelection – acceptance – termination.
- § 20-4-207, MCA Dismissal of teacher under contract
- § 39-2-912, MCA Exemptions to Wrongful Discharge from Employment Act
Adopted on: March 14, 2017
Reviewed on: February 14, 2017