Stevensville School District
COMMUNITY RELATIONS 4331
Use of School Property for Posting Notices
Non-school-related organizations may request permission of the building principal to display posters in the area reserved for community posters or to have flyers distributed to students.
Posters and/or flyers must be student oriented and have the sponsoring organization’s name prominently displayed. The District will not permit the posting or distribution of any material that would:
- Disrupt the educational process;
- Violate the rights of others;
- Invade the privacy of others;
- Infringe on a copyright;
- Be obscene, vulgar, or indecent; or
- Promote the use of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or certain products that create community concerns.
No commercial publication shall be posted or distributed unless the purpose is to further a school activity, such as graduation, class pictures, or class rings.
If permission is granted to distribute materials, the organization must arrange to have copies delivered to the school. Distribution of the materials will be arranged by administration.
Adopted on: Jun. 11, 2013
Reviewed on: May 14, 2013