Stevensville School District
Program Evaluation and Diagnostic Tests
The Board strives for efficiency and effectiveness in all facets of its operations. To achieve this goal, the Board will set forth:
- A clear statement of expectations and purposes for the District instructional program;
- A provision for staff, resources, and support to achieve stated expectations and purposes; and
- A plan for evaluating instructional programs and services to determine how well expectations and purposes are being met.
Parents who wish to examine any assessment materials may do so by contacting the Superintendent. Parental approval is necessary before administering an individual intelligence test or a diagnostic personality test. No tests or measurement devices which include questions about a student’s or the student’s family’s personal beliefs and practices in family life, morality, and religion will be administered, unless the parent gives written permission for the student to take such test, questionnaire, or examination.
- 20 U.S.C. § 1232h Protection of pupil rights
- 10.55.603, ARM Curriculum and Assessment
- 10.56.101, ARM Student Assessment
Adopted on: February 2002
Revised on: June 2011