Stevensville School District R
THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES 1513
The Board retains the right to operate and manage its affairs in such areas as but not limited to:
- Direct employees;
- Employ, dismiss, promote, transfer, assign, and retain employees;
- Relieve employees from duties because of lack of work or funds under conditions where continuation of such work would be inefficient and nonproductive;
- Maintain the efficiency of District operations;
- Determine the methods, means, job classifications, and personnel by which District operations are to be conducted;
- Take whatever actions may be necessary to carry out the missions of the District in situations of emergency;
- Establish the methods and processes by which work is performed.
The Board reserves all other rights, statutory and inherent, as provided by state law.
The Board also reserves the right to delegate authority to the Superintendent for the ongoing direction of all District programs.
Cross Reference: 6110 Superintendent
- § 20-3-324, MCA Powers and duties
- § 39-31-303, MCA Management rights of public employers
Bonner School District No. 14 v. Bonner Education Association,
MEA-MFT, NEA, AFT, AFL-CIO, (2008), 2008 MT 9
Adopted on: Feb. 12, 2002
Reviewed on: Feb. 12, 2013; Mar. 12, 2013
Revised on: Dec. 17, 2001