Stevensville Kindergarten Roundup
June 4, 2018 9:00-11:30 AM
(*Plan to stay the entire block of time)
Stevensville Elementary Gym
- Children must be 5 years of age on or before September 10, 2018
- If you haven’t enrolled, you can do so at the Round Up/Orientation
- Parent Break-Out Sessions: Informational items, brief school overview of what to expect for you and your child, Parent Teacher Club presentations, tours, understand what our school offers, learn about the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, and register your child if you haven’t already done so (bring necessary documents)
- Student Break-Out Sessions: Incoming students will be involved in a series of activities and games, including brief assessments for best placement
- Snacks for students will be provided!
- Meet kindergarten teachers
- Visit kindergarten wing
- Experience a recess with your child
- Find out how to get involved in your school!
Before entering school in the Fall children must have:
- 4 DTP/Vaccines, one of which given AFTER 4th Birthday
- 3 Polio Vaccines, one of which given AFTER 4th Birthday
- 2 MMR Vaccines, dose 1 on or after 1st Birthday, dose 2 prior to Kindergarten entry
- 2 Varicella Vaccines, dose 1 on or after 1st Birthday, dose 2 prior to Kindergarten
Kindergarten Orientation- Learn about our School and Your Kindergarten Day!
Readiness Screenings for Your Child!
Meet the Staff!
Sign up for our school’s Parent Teacher Club!
Please only bring your future Kindergarten student for this fun filled event!
300 Park Ave.
Stevensville, MT 59870
Like us on Facebook